- Apex toning sessions are completed in the privacy of your home.
- Apex is a medical device that will strengthen and tone the pelvic floor muscles to effectively treat stress urinary incontinence.
- Apex utilizes a patented muscle stimulation algorithm to strengthen and tone pelvic floor muscles.
- A stronger pelvic floor leads to improved bladder control when you laugh, cough, sneeze or exercise.
- A stronger pelvic floor leads to faster recovery post-childbirth and enhanced intimacy.
- Free Shipping!
The pelvic floor is a group of muscles that support your bladder and other pelvic organs. These muscles are activated when you perform a Kegel exercise properly.
However, research has shown that over half of women who attempt Kegel exercises do them incorrectly by over-using their abdomen, buttock or leg muscles, resulting in no improvement.
Additionally, some women may have such weak pelvic floor muscles that they are unable to activate a contraction independently.
Apex™! Utilizing its patented muscle stimulation algorithm, Apex™ builds strong, healthy pelvic floor muscles eliminating accidental bladder leakage. Apex™ is the first home device that exercises your muscles correctly, every time.
Apex™ takes the confusion out of your exercises by activating the pelvic floor muscles automatically, using muscle stimulation. So, quit wasting your time and let Apex™ to do the work for you.
Apex’s muscle stimulation strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
APEX TONING SESSION
Apex™ toning sessions are completed in the privacy of your home. It is recommended that you use Apex™ daily until you reach your desired level of pelvic floor fitness; then one or two times per week for maintenance. Strengthening your pelvic floor is similar to going to the gym, it is important to maintain the muscle strength.
Apex™ strengthens your pelvic floor muscles for you. Apex™ is the first choice, non-surgical, non-pharmaceutical treatment for stress urinary incontinence. Apex™ utilizes a patented muscle stimulation algorithm to strengthen and tone pelvic floor muscles providing:
• Bladder control when you laugh, cough, sneeze or exercise
• Improved vaginal strength and tone
Bladder leakage associated with coughing, laughing and exercising is a common symptom following childbirth, affecting up to 40% of women post-partum. This type of leakage is related to weakened and stretched pelvic floor muscles and is known as stress incontinence.
- Apex™ was designed as a cost-effective option for women with mild Stress Urinary Incontinence that is often associated with post-partum recovery.
- Apex™ utilizes a customizable probe and specific muscle stimulation frequency to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, eliminating leakage associated with coughing, laughing or exercising.
- For less than a cup of coffee, you can stop your bladder leakage and get back to your pre-baby lifestyle!