Intensity is an intimate health and stimulation device that improves a woman’s sexual experience by exercising the pelvic floor muscles and providing targeted stimulation to specific areas of the anatomy. Intensity is scientifically designed to restore the pleasure in intimate relationships.
Sex should be fun, but if it isn't...
The Surgeon General recently released a Call to Action that urges the American public to re-think sexuality and recognize that sexual health is an integral part of a healthy life. Sexuality should be integrated into one’s life throughout the lifespan, not just during the reproductive years.
Benefits of positive sexual interactions include:
- Improved symptoms of depression: Orgasm causes a release of the same feel-good chemicals in your brain that anti-depressants help to preserve. Studies suggest that orgasm can serve as a self-administered mood enhancer without the trip to the pharmacy!
- Improved immune system: Frequent sexual encounters have been linked to increased salivary immunoglobulin A antibodies that help your immune system fight off diseases that can enter your body through your mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
- Better Sleep: Oxytocin is released during orgasm and is linked to promotion of sleep, with no concerns of side effects!
What is sexual dysfunction?
Sexual dysfunction is defined as persistent, recurrent problems with sexual response or desire that result in personal distress and/or strain on a relationship.
Common forms of sexual dysfunction are often overlooked as “a normal part of aging” but they are not. Symptoms of sexual dysfunction can include:
- Desire to have sex is low or absent
- Difficulty maintaining arousal during sexual activity, or difficulty becoming aroused despite a desire to have sex
- Inability to experience an orgasm (anorgasmia)
- Pain during sexual contact (dyspareunia) Vaginal tightness causing discomfort, burning, pain, penetration problems, or complete inability to have intercourse (vaginismus)
- Vaginal dryness
You are not alone
The Journal of the American Medical Association recently found that nearly 43% of women experience sexual dysfunction.
Low sexual desire is present in approximately 26.7% of premenopausal women and up to 52.4 % of menopausal women.
Lubrication disability is present in up to 21-28% of women.
Orgasmic dysfunction is common in approximately 25% of women.
Approximately 80% of women experience at least 1 sexual health problem in the first 3 months following vaginal childbirth and 60% of women experience ongoing sexual health issues at 6 months following vaginal childbirth.
Intensity is an intimate health and stimulation device that improves a woman’s sexual experience by exercising the pelvic floor muscles and providing targeted stimulation to specific areas of the anatomy.Intensity is scientifically designed to restore the pleasure in intimate relationships.