The InTone device treats bladder leakage using the most effective, non-invasive treatment strategies available. InTone combines proven technologies to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and is designed to be used in the comfort and privacy of your home.
InTone combines voice-guided pelvic floor exercises, visual biofeedback, and muscle stimulation to strengthen your pelvic floor and stop spasms of the bladder muscle. If you have a strong pelvic floor, you can do things such as cough, laugh, sneeze and run without leakage. InTone talks you through your entire 12 minute session, just as a physician would do during a clinical visit.
InTone treatment is completed in the privacy of the patient’s home, greatly enhancing compliance with pelvic floor training.
• The muscle stimulation is customized under physician supervision to ensure proper muscle activation.
• Follow up visits are recommended to review patient progress and adjust stimulation level to maximize gains.
• InTone is owned by your patient which allows her to continue with a maintenance program 1-2 times per week once maximum continence is achieved.
A prescription is required for this product
Please call to order: 203.204.2874
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
InControl Medical significantly improved upon and combined two proven therapies, electrical muscle stimulation and biofeedback to provide your patient with the most effective, non-invasive treatment possible.
• InTone’s unique electrical muscle stimulation strengthens the pelvic floor and inhibits the detrusor muscle.
• InTone’s hand-held unit provides audible directions to guide the patient through the same exercise program a therapist would use during a clinic visit and provides the patient visual biofeedback to encourage proper pelvic floor activation.
Patented Inflatable Vaginal Probe
InTone’s patented inflatable probe improved upon the fixed diameter probes of previous devices.
• Hand-held inflation allows the probe to expand to fit the patient, securely placing the muscle stimulation contacts against the muscle wall and ensuring comfort.
• InTone’s probe provides slight resistance to the muscle and allows for a more dynamic pelvic floor contraction than a fixed diameter probe.
• InTone’s probe contains a precise pressure sensor that measures the patient’s strength of contraction to .01 psi and provides an accurate reading of her increasing strength.